Learn and practice Aptitude questions and answers with explanation for interview, competitive exam (Pariksha Corner )

Wednesday, April 16, 2025

In a certain code language, BOX is written as OBK, then how will be the word UNIVERSITY written in that code language?

In a certain code language, BOX is written as OBK, then how will be the word UNIVERSITY written in that code language?
AEVHIREFGLV
BEVHIRYFGLV
CHAVIREFVGL
DHAVIREEVGL

Correct answer is: HAVIREFVGL

Explanation:

To solve the problem, we determine that each letter is shifted 13 places forward using ROT13.

Applying this to "UNIVERSITY" gives us the encoded word.

Step-by-Step Explanation:

1. Understand the Encoding Pattern:
- "BOX" becomes "OBK".
- Each letter is shifted 13 places forward (ROT13).

2. Apply ROT13 to Each Letter in "UNIVERSITY":
- U → H
- N → A
- I → V
- V → I
- E → R
- R → E
- S → F
- I → V
- T → G
- Y → L 3.

Combine the Encoded Letters:
- H A V I R E F V G L → HAVIREFVGL

4. Match with the Options:
- OPTION c: HAVIREFVGL

Final Answer: \(\boxed{c}\)

Akhilesh
answered Apr 18 '25 at 12:25

Post your answers here:

Post

Post your comments here:

Post

Categories